Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Loudblast - Disincarnate / Sublime Dementia / Cross The Threshold


Some early albums from the French death/thrashers Loudblast here. Their very early stuff was pretty much pure thrash, but I much prefer their sound from Disincarnate onwards, especially the melodious death/thrash of Sublime Dementia (my personal favourite of their releases). Releases on Semetary, Noise Records & Semetary respectively. The band also released an 'Original Album Classics' 5 album boxset in 2009 featuring these albums, as well as the two releases preceding them. I also own that, but that is still in print so isn't featured here.

1 comment:

  1. I have Sublime Dementia which is pretty good, probably the only one from the band I need really.

    ReplyDelete