Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Satan - Into The Future / Suspended Sentence


Been a while updating this site, it's been left as an archive for a long time due to most of my updates coming via my Instagram account (it's so much simpler and quick for me than updating here). Still, I found a stack of pics I took a long time ago which I will now post, starting with this - a compilation of the 2nd album 'Suspended Sentence' and the EP that preceded it 'Into the Future' from British NWOBHM band Satan. Great stuff here, this version is pretty hard to come by these days, and was initially at least the only way to get this material on CD (as it was original vinyl & cassette only).

No comments:

Post a Comment