Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Organic Infest - Penitence





















This is the debut full length album from these Puerto Rican death metallers from deep within the underground. This was released on the incredibly unfortunate JL America label, who seemingly were unable to arrange a piss up at a brewery. Just check out that psychedelic cover art. If you stare at it long enough, you can see a stereographic 3D picture. True story. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. My name is Brad Moore, and I painted the cover artwork for Organic Infest, "Penitence". Glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, could you scan/type up lyrics for this, if possible? I'd really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete