Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Dark Funeral - Dark Funeral E.P


The first release from the Swedes that everyone loves to hate, Dark Funeral. This is the very first press on Hellspawn Records. Not super hard to find if you look in the right places, but still out of print in this form (it was later re-issued with bonus tracks if I recall rightly). Good shit if you ask me, I don't fall into the whole 'meh norsecore' crowd who hate on similar sounding bands.

1 comment:

  1. Not a bad release but too much about "Satan", I had enough.

    ReplyDelete