Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

ADX - Weird Visions


Here's the fourth studio album from French Speed metal legends ADX, one of my favourite releases. This is one of the many Noise albums which have been bootlegged over the years, so I was happy to find an original in a 2nd hand shop (you can generally tell when shopping around when the booklet and case looks 'aged'). An original CD press on Noise Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment