Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Vendetta - Go and Live ... Stay and Die


The debut full length of Germany's well loved Vendetta here, in it's original pressing on Noise Records. Need I say more about this release? Well if I must. This along with their 2nd effort 'Brain Damage' is held in high regard for good reason - these guys were the ones only just in the shadow of the big Teutonic three of Kreator, Destruction and Sodom. In fact, at times they were on a pretty much level playing field (at least in my opinion). So, if you haven't heard these guys, please - do yourself a favour and get hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment