Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Cradle of Filth - Dusk & Her Embrace (Coffin Box Set)


The infamous Cradle of Filth here, loved and hated in equal measure (though, maybe not quite so equal - they get a LOT of hate - haha). This was one of the albums which was seen as their best, their 2nd full length from 1996, before they went fully mainstream. Comes in a cool coffin shaped box, limited to 10,000 copies. At one point I managed to find three of these in the same shop, all being sold off cheap. I kept the one in best condition, one went to a friend, and the other went on eBay. I'm a sucker for ltd edition packaging versions of albums, so it was nice to find an older one just waiting to be picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment