Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Mithras - On Strange Loops


The long awaited new album from Mithras, ordered directly from the band so one of the first 100 hand numbered & autographed copies. I think these guys are still one of the most innovative and interesting forces to push the boundaries of death metal, whilst staying true to it's core and not being avant garde. Definitely one to check out, and one of my favourite albums of 2016 so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment