Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Gory Blister - Cognitive Sinergy


One of the most questionable band names ever? I'd say so. Surely a case of the language barrier causing such a name, these Italians have been blasting out technical death metal since the early 90s, with this being their early EP from 1997. Fast, angry and with flawlessly technical musicianship, this is sure to blow the cobwebs away. Nosferatu Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment