Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Sayonara Collector Folks

So, this year (2020) has been tough for everyone. For me, without going into details it has been particularly tough on a many levels. 

I have given much long and hard thought about this site over the last few years (where it's been pretty much left unattended and I'm paying for an unused, rarely visited archive of old blurry scans and photos). Long story short - a few weeks back I had the reminder for the lapsing of the www.Source-of-Steel.com web domain, and I have decided that this time it's time to let it pass on to the next plane of existence. The blog itself will remain active under the name sourceofsteel.blogspot.com, but it'll be left dormant and likely won't ever be touched or updated again.

I'll continue using instagram for collection posts for now (links in the two posts below), but once the domain expires in a week or so, that will be the end of www.Source-of-Steel.com. Daemonlord has left the building!


(Lars)

No comments:

Post a Comment