Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Obliveon - From This Day Forward


This is such a badass album, I'm still kicking myself for only discovering the band personally a year or so ago. I have 3 of the bands albums, and this one wins hands down for me. Great, energetic and technical thrash (with a touch of deathliness). Do not hesitate to hunt this album down. This is an original pressing on Active Records (later pressings had 'improved' artwork).

No comments:

Post a Comment