Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Black Sabbath - Headless Cross


Sabbath's 13th studio album was another decent slab of Heavy Metal which they were peddling around the late 80's and early 90's. Picked this up for a couple of pounds 2nd hand, completing my Sabbath studio album collection on CD. An original pressing on I.R.S records.

No comments:

Post a Comment