Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Sabbat (UK) - Dreamweaver


Martin Walkyier's Sabbat were one of the shining lights of UK thrash metal in the 80s. Dreamweaver was their second album, and their masterpiece of an album in my opinion. Not only were Andy Sneap's riffs steeped in aggression, but the lyrics of Walkyier were intelligent and thought provoking. This is an original early press on Noise Records, but as far as I'm aware, it has been repressed many times, and is still in print to this day

No comments:

Post a Comment