Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Nåstrond - Toteslaut / Age of Fire


Some great Swedish black metal here, with the first two Nåstrond albums in their original first pressings on Napalm Records. Nåstrond disappeared after their 2nd album, before re-forming years later to make a couple more albums which weren't in the same league quality-wise as their first two. Definitely check these out if you get to come across them.

2 comments:

  1. I got Age of Fire ages ago and didn't think much at the time, though I'm sure it needs a re-listen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye, I love Nastrond's first two - wasn't a massive fan of their later stuff though. Their debut is best by far!

      Delete