Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Nuclear Death - Carrion For Worm


Grinding death metal here from Nuclear Death, with the US bands 2nd album 'Carrion For Worm'. Crazy harsh vocals from Lori Bravo, booming drums and a wash of static fizz for guitars - these guys were never about nuance or gentle acoustics, in fact Autopsy's Chris Reifert does backing vocals on a couple of tracks here. An original CD pressing on Wild Rags, long out of print.

3 comments:

  1. Been waiting for you to put this one up. Seriously noisey release. Great debut as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye good stuff - not actually heard the debut - is it available on CD do you know? I've only ever seen vinyls...

      Delete
    2. I believe it was only released on Vinyl. Personally, like yourself, I prefer cd's as well :)

      Delete