Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Mystrez - The Indictment


Here is the 1990 debut album from Dutch progressive thrash metallers Mystrez. These guys did release two more albums, in 1999 and 2011 - so all three releases were spaced out hugely (pretty odd, so I'm presuming they split and reformed more than once - the info is a bit sketchy, but I know they did change their name to Change of Seasons for a single album in the mid-nineties). Good, chuggy thrash with a weird progressive feel to it. Original and only CD pressing on Bad Taste Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment