Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

No Return - Psychological Torment / Contamination Rises / Seasons of Soul



The first three albums from France's No Return here and some of their best in my opinion. Their thrashy debut album ripped, then their 2nd album saw them move towards an old school death metal sound, with their third album seeing them move towards the groovier death sound they're known for these days - good stuff, and a world apart from their lesser more recent material (not a lot of which really does a lot for me). Original pressings on Semetary Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment