Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Obscura - Akróasis


Do these Germans need an introduction among such esteemed metal heads as your good selves? Obscura have been kicking out the jams with their excellent style of progressive and technical death metal for a good few years now, and seem to just get better and better. This, their fourth studio album really finds them pushing themselves to the limit. I've found myself listening to this a lot of late, so if you haven't checked it out yet (and are a fan of tech/prog death), this is definitely one to add to your check lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment