Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Gore Beyond Necropsy - Noise-A-Go-Go!


The Japanese scat-kings themselves, and self proclaimed masters of "Analdrillingrind Hardshit Core". It takes a strong disposition to get anything out of such aural abused which is trying to be the very antithesis of music's usual core structures, which is probably why these guys are hated by so many - much to their own pleasure. To me, this is funny as.... shit. It just makes me laugh that they go to such extremes in just about every respect. Pure mindless noise-grind for poo lovers everywhere! Relapse Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment