Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Deranged - Struck By A Murderous Siege


The 9th studio album from Swedish death metal crew Deranged here, after many line up changes and periods of inactivity, this is one of the finest releases they've put out to date in my opinion. Bludgeoning and brutal, pick squeals and downtuned mayhem is the path they follow all the way. Digipak on Agonia Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment