Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Until Death Overtakes Me - Symphony I: Deep Dark Red / Symphony II: Absence of Life / Symphony III: Monolith




Three early releases from Until Death Overtakes Me here, featuring the prolific dutch multi instrumentalist (and doom enthusiast) Stijn van Cauter. Symphony I & II were bought directly from Stijn himself, and were released as a double CD-r set with reversible sleeves (hence the photos). Symphony III was released on CD by Flood the Earth Records. All three feature the very slowest, most torturous drone, ambient and funeral doom you can imagine, which mix into a truly dreary package.

No comments:

Post a Comment