Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Wehrmacht - Biermächt / Shark Attack


This CD combines the two albums from US crossover/thrashers Wehrmacht - 'Biermacht' & 'Shark Attack'. Released firstly on Shark Records, this is the a.b.s Records version. Original label New Renaissance counts this edition as a bootleg, mentioning that any CD released after 1990 is a boot. I'm not totally convinced, but I don't have the band's take on the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment