Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Savage Messiah - Spitting Venom


The first EP from thrash/power/heavy metal crew Savage Messiah. Not the easiest thing to find these days, I received this for reviewing purposes back when it was released in 2007. These guys have gone from strength to strength, with a sound packed with riffs and melodies coming out from every orifice.

1 comment: