Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Razor - Shotgun Justice


Razor. If you've not heard of them, you really REALLY should. This is their 6th (and some would argue, finest) album. It's certainly the one to find on CD, as it's unbelievably hard to get hold of these days in an original Fringe Records pressing, among the thousands and thousands of bootlegs which are in circulation. I was lucky enough to stumble across this original in a 2nd hand shop of all places along with a ton of other cool shit (although I wasn't 100% certain until I confirmed it's matrix & matrix 'style' when I got home - haha). Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment