Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Mania - Changing Times


Excellent speed metal here from Germany's Mania. These guys only released one full length album, and judging by the quality of it, it's a damn shame. The CD version features their 'Wizard of the Lost Kingdom' EP as bonus tracks, which is also great. There are a lot of bootlegs of this flying around, so tracking down an original copy isn't at all easy these days - I lucked out however in a 2nd hand store where I was able to check the matrix code, so if you're hunting one down zoom in on the matrix as this is 100% legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment