Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

Bloodbath - Unblessing the Purity E.P


Quite surprising that this went out of print so quickly, seeing as Bloodbath already had a fairly big following upon its release. According to my research, it was limited to 2,000 units, and they all went pretty sharpish. This is the only Peaceville press of this EP from the 'supergroup' of death metal. I felt they were losing it somewhat upon it's release (I actually really enjoyed their debut and 2nd albums), but time has been kinder to it and it's definitely grown on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment