Welcome to Source of Steel - The Heavy Metal Museum. For the metal head who likes to own or collect physical CDs, Source of Steel is my website dedicated to the love of physical metal on shiny plastic discs. Micro-reviews, thoughts, pics of my own collection and random utterances galore. The site started out purely as a way of sharing my rarities to like-minded fans, but now (for longevity's sake more than anything) it is open to new physical metal music bits I've picked up, including new releases and other random shit.

The County Medical Examiners - Forensic Fugues and Medicolegal Medleys


This is the debut album from The County Medical Examiners, a band who've basically based their entire existence on early Carcass. Now, I'm a huge Carcass fan, so have no issue with the likes of these guys (or Exhumed, Impaled, General Surgery... or anyone else who have taken the goregrind blueprint and ran with it). This is the only Razorback Records press, and has been out of print for a long while. Good shit if you're a fan of the style like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment